- Capacity – 12, 20 liters
- Wide filler neck – 100 mm
- Separable thumper
- Thumper drain screw
- Wooden handles
- Module construction.
A thumper is a tightly closed vessel installed between an alembic and a coil cooler and connected to mentioned parts with pipes. It is used for ethyl alcohol re-boiling and heavy fractions condensation. Most fusel oils remain in a thumper.
- Wide filler neck with inner diameter of 100mm allows to pour wash into the tank and clean the unit after using easily.
- Wide connecting pipes with inner diameter of 10 mm allow to avoid blockage problems.
- High capacity – up to 3 l/h (provided with wide connecting pipes)
- Versatility. To get hard alcohol with a proof up to 96%, it is possible to install a rectification column (column and reflux condenser are purchased separately)
- Separable thumper allows to remove all fusel oils. There is a fitting for fusel oils drain. Different dried fruit, herbs and flavors can be put in the thumper to give the final product splendid taste.
- Thermometer for total control of temperature.
- The unit made of polished heat-resistant stainless steel looks beautiful.
- Efficient vertical cooler that speeds up distillation process by 15-20% and allows to get icy final product.
- Wooden handles for safe work with the unit.
- 100% leak resistance is provided with fitting connections and food silicone gaskets of all the necks.
- The apparatus made of stainless steel is provided with a thumper and a bimetallic thermometer.
- Durable joints provide moonshine still leak resistance.
- With a bimetallic thermometer you are always able to maintain a temperature mode of distillation process to get the final product of required quality.
- All the parts are made of stainless steel
- Thickness of the metal is 1 mm
- Having durable argon welding seams the unit can be successfully used under high temperature conditions. All the seams are inside the distiller so the unit resembling a mirror looks more attractive.
- Tank lid gasket provides complete leak resistance of the tank.
- The unit is compact. There is much space between a stove and an exhaust hood when it is used.
- It is suitable for using on gas and electric stoves, including ones with glass ceramic tops.